Medical Device Manufacturing Machine Operator
Jacksonville, FL 32246
At Work Personnel is working with a Medical Device manufacturing company on the Southside of Jacksonville that is looking to hire a Machine Operator.
- Temp to Hire
- Mon – Friday 10am – 7pm
Essential Functions, Duties
- Operator and controls all product equipment
- Trouble shoots all production devices and machines
- Monitoring of processes e.g. water processing machines and tools
- Provides excellent field customer service support
- Responsible for maintenance on all production equipment
Education and Experience
- High school Diploma or GED (AA preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
Main Area (especially in the busy season):
- Laser marking implants and guides with patient identification
- Laser marking of tools
- Dry Ice blasting of PEEK implants
- Ultrasonic washing the products in rinse and wash tanks
- Running the Hamo (basically a big dish washer for implants for the final cleaning)
- Photo documentation of parts mating to each other
Other areas as back up:
- Post processing PA parts and performing maintenance on the 3D printer EOS P110
- Drilling, dry ice blasting and processing the parts after the specs that are needed for each individual case.
- Post processing of splints.
The person might also be cross trained on other tasks and processes, depending on the time we have and interest/capability.