Metrology Specialization | Quality Laboratory Technician
Do you have at least one year of experience working in Quality Assurance? Luttrell Staffing Group in Radford, in partnership with Phoenix Packaging, is currently recruiting for Metrology Specialization | Quality Laboratory Technician.
Job details and duties for Metrology Specialization | Quality Laboratory Technician:
- Responsible for the inspection, testing, sorting and sampling of raw materials, in-process materials or products and finished goods for eleven production plants.
- Mitigate risk and act as the voice of the customer with personnel and supervision working on the production teams.
- Review materials and supplies at reception using product specifications and requirements to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Inspect, test or measure materials and products.
- Document information onto spreadsheets.
- Verify to bills of materials, COA's, etc.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Pay rate depends on shift, $17/hr for day shift, $18.25/hr for night shift.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Metrology Specialization | Quality Laboratory Technician:
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in Quality Assurance or related field in manufacturing. Experience in plastics, extrusion, printing, metrology and forming operations is preferred. Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills, and experience working with Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel, Word and Outlook. Must be able to read measuring tools such as micrometers, gauges, and calipers and be able to lift up to 40lbs. Certifications in ASQ Quality, HACCP, Six Sigma and Lean are preferred. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
Lisa is the Branch Manager of the Radford office. She lives in Bastian, VA with her husband of 20 years, along with two kittens. Before she joined the Radford team, she was the Office Manager at Mack's Oil, Inc. for 22 years. She believes that God & Family should be the center of a well-enjoyed life. If you are looking for work in Radford or the surrounding areas, please give her a call!