Mobile Systems Operator
SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you have experience within a field operations environment and love to travel? AtWork Personnel Services in Santa Maria is currently seeking candidates for a Mobile System Operator. This position requires extensive travel, with rotations of 20 days on with 10 days off. Candidates must have a valid drivers license and good driving record. If this sounds like something you are interested in and qualified for, apply today!
Job details for Mobile Systems Operator:
- This position plays a key role in the Data Aquisition projects
- Research daily PDOP spikes, sun angles and weather forecasts
- Detailed route planning
- In-vehicle equipment alignment, calibration and testing
- Monitor quality of data collected, images and collection performance
- Document processes, procedures and participate in safety checks
- Install mobile laser sensor equipment
- Routine maintenance and troubleshooting of laser sensor, GPS equipment and other system equipment.
- Assist in the review and documentation of processes and procedures with the Field Operations business unit.
Job requirements for Mobile Systems Operator position:
- Qualified candidates must possess a university or college diploma related to the Geospatial or Geomatics industry
- Highly desired and have strong time management skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and keen problem solving skills
- Must have experience within field operations environment, with aerial survey technologies utilizing digital photography, LiDAR and/or IFSAR, GIS, CAD and remote sensing software packages
- Must have knowledge of set up, operation and breakdown of GPS ground station equipment
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*
Apply today by clicking the link below, then send resume to taguilar@Lstaff.Com or call AtWork Santa Maria at (805) 928-6555. We look forward to hearing from you!