Liberty, MO 64068
This cook will work some 6AM-230PM shifts and some 1030AM-7PM (CLOSE). They work every other weekend.
Must have flexible schedule and good attendance
• Under the general direction of the Nutrition Management Team: The Nutrition Services Technician may fulfill any number of responsibilities in the cafeteria, patient dining, production and sanitation areas.
• The Tech may be responsible for the setup of cafeteria food items, service of food items to customers, and restocking of cafeteria service items to assure continued availability to customers.
• Responsible for the delivery of quality products to customers in a positive and friendly manner. Will help clean equipment, surfaces and floor in the cafeteria, and tables, chairs and floor in the dining room.
• Will help in the assembly of food items for patient trays, delivery of patient food carts and return of soiled food carts to the dish room.
• Will also have responsibility for helping unload and stock inventory areas with incoming products from vendors. Will help with operating, loading and unloading the dish machine.
• Will perform area sanitation duties including the cleaning of service and storage areas, sweeping and mopping of floors, as well as running cardboard and emptying trash containers.
• Inspires teamwork and provides customer service to the other departments that we interact with daily. Treat others with respect, should be fairly self-directed and have a positive attitude.
• Must be able to lift, push and pull 50 pounds.