AtWork Group's customer, a flooring manufacturer, is looking for an Office Manger to join their team.
This position offers a casual office environment in a blue collar industry.
Your main responsibility in this role will be communicating with contractors over the phone and in person.
Job duties will include the following.
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Sorting mail and faxes
- Greeting visitors
- Providing administrative assistance to upper management and sales staff
- Processing and invoicing orders
- Working with shipping department (production floor) on order statuses
- Collecting cash and credit card payments
- Data entry and look up using Excel
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7am to 4pm
Pay: $15.00-$16.00/hour to start
Pay Comments: This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with AtWork Group's customer. We desire candidates looking for long-term employment. Eligibility for raise and benefits, including paid holidays and time off, after permanent hire on.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office support role within the last year
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional phone demeanor
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, with QuickBooks and SAP knowledge
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background investigation
- NOTE- This is a safety sensitive position working around automated machinery
Don't miss out on this opportunity, Apply Now!
Have questions not answered by this posting? Contact us at (602) 242-0444