Office Clerk/ Inventory Control
Miami, FL 33169
We are looking for an Office Clerk/ Inventory control candidate for our client in Miami Gardens that will be able to maintain records of materials in inventory and on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Research inventory and process RFA request for adjustments.
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Knowledge of university invoicing procedures.
Salary $12 hour
Hours: 7:00 Am to 4:00 Pm M-F
Available for overtime.