Las Vegas, NV 89107
The ideal candidate will possess stability in their work history with progressive growth of knowledge and responsibilities in their role(s). Keys to success as an Office Coordinator will be a person with high integrity, ability to work at a fast pace with on-time deadline completion, take direction and execute tasks efficiently, represent the firm and our executives with professionalism, and deliver white-glove customer service to our internal and external associates and clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Personally manage all front office operations including greeting guests, candidates, clients, and vendors as they arrive in the office.
• Take direction to implement process improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency improvement in office operations and workflow.
• Process all applications and on-boarding documents for our candidate network.
• Answer all incoming calls for office and conduct soft hand-offs offering personal assistance if a team member is unavailable.
• Schedule appointments, send calendar invites, and conduct follow-up confirmation calls the day of for executive team and recruiters/account managers.
• Complete and process all government regulated documents in a timely manner to include eVerify, benefit enrollment forms, and WOTC documents and reporting.
• Facilitate and process all drug and background screening for applicants while managing final screening confirmation with background vendors.
• Process and complete data entry for all reporting of KPI's.
• Communicate all updates to the executive team and staff members in a timely manner.
• Manage all payroll processing functions to include conducting follow-up calls to clients, candidates and other authorized parties to ensure payroll completion deadlines are met weekly.
• Conduct research for projects assigned by the executive team.
• Create PowerPoint slides, reporting documents from raw data, etc. For client account reviews.
• Coordinate luncheons for internal staff, client meetings, or holiday/special events.
• Manage all aspects of filing, ordering office supplies, and other office tasks to ensure smooth office function.
• Engage with social media platforms to include Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to promote company presence and communicate with followers.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
• Minimum 5-7 years of current work experience in a fast-paced office setting
• College degree or equivalent education and training.
• Performance-based experience measured by KPI's.
• High-volume and staffing agency experience a plus!
• Social media expertise to include Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and ATS/CRM software.
• Innovative, growth mindset with a "get it done" work ethic.
• High energy and positive attitude
• Willingness to help others regardless of task
• Takes initiatives and brings solutions to help the company and team growth
Position Type: This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. Compensation up to $37K DOE (based on hourly position.) Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. (Ability to work extended hours as needed.)
Perks of the role:
• Full-Time, Hourly Position
• Enhanced PTO Program
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Company Outings
• Community Service & Volunteer Initiatives
• On-going Training & Development Opportunities
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates and clients. Apply online today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.