Onsite Staffing Manager
Las Vegas, NV
As an Onsite Staffing Manager, you will be the managing liaison and act as a central contact for our key representatives. Core focus is to build a fully integrated team to work seamlessly within a national organization. As an extension of the organization's human resource team, the Onsite Staffing Manager will oversee all aspects of sourcing, recruiting, screening, and onboarding all candidates for employment consideration.
Onsite Staffing Manager Responsibilities
• Build internal client relationships to discover the intricate details of each position within the organization.
• Manage full desk recruiting initiatives to meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPI's) and goals.
• Oversee all job marketing on public job boards including social media platforms and manage all candidate engagement in a timely and professional manner.
• Conduct thorough screenings to include references, background, and drug, skills assessments, etc. As needed to identify top talent for each role.
• Participate in team meetings and conduct presentations to internal clients one-on-one and in a board meeting setting.
• Manage all analytics and reporting used to identify areas for growth and operational efficiencies. Report to executive teams weekly, monthly, and in quarterly reviews.
• Directly oversee and personally contribute to all staffing initiatives in order to ensure all program metrics are met and we achieve elevated client service levels.
• Conduct monthly reviews with support staff and administer coaching or performance improvement plans as needed.
• Report all activities to the executive management team and participate in all customer program meetings.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree from an accredited college OR high school diploma combined with comparable years of experience in a similar position.
• 5+ years of experience working on the agency side of recruiting in a commissioned based role with a minimum of 3 years in an onsite manager role.
• Experience with ATS & CRM platforms required.
• Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Use of Google Docs, shared drives, etc. Is a PLUS
• Effective written and verbal communication.
• Ability to prioritize and manage operations in a fast-paced work environment.
Salary: $45K - $55K DOE + Bonus. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
Perks include car inventive program, community outreach initiatives, training and development, and more!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.