Phoenix, AZ 85029
The Operations Coordinator role handles day-to-day activities to ensure smooth, efficient business processes and functions. This role requires exceptional time management skills, good communication abilities, and an understanding of task-tracking and project management approaches as they will be assisting all members of the team.
• First point of contact for clientele visiting our office
• Assisting candidates with directions regarding applying for open opportunities
• Monitoring team calendar and notifying team members when appointments have arrived
• Responsible for employee onboarding including collecting required paperwork including collecting I-9 documents and running e-Verify reports
• Administering drug screens and facilitating background checks
• Assisting current employees with questions or concerns
• Data entry into multiple databases
• Management of projects
• Other duties as delegated by supervising staff
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum of one year experience working in a customer service role
• Two years of relatable administrative background
• Strong computer skill-set required
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
• Must have exceptional attention to detail
• Must be able to perform successfully in a high-volume role
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Please note that a resume is required to be considered for this opportunity. We desire candidates seeking long-term employment and are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally with our team.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.