Carson-, CA 90745
The Ops Manger should have the following experience; planning, implementation and directing of all manufacturing activities.
• Leading and managing both manufacturing associates and highly technical personnel. Including demonstrated experience with multiple product launches, and fast pace product transitions in significant size organization or with start-up environments.
• Managing capital equipment.
• Overcoming the challenges of manufacturing; providing innovative solutions to those challenges.
• Knowledge of complex data management tools, statistical process control performance.
• Design, development, and roll-out of operational metrics.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree Or equivalent work history
• 8+ years experience in Operations Management, Team Management (5+ years) and Manufacturing Required
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Strong experience with various documentation controls, MRP and MES systems. Experience with Agile is a plus.
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Bilingual Spanish
Salary: Up to $110, 000/ annual PLUS bonus. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!