Hollywood, FL 33027
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all parts requirements are met per contractual customer requirements
- Coordinate forecasting with on-site operations team
- Assists customer operations and purchasing team with provisioning
- Coordinates parts replenishment or consumables and rotable bank level requirements
- Monitors contract delivery requirements to ensure deliveries are met
- Deploys the training and implementation of Lean Enterprise concepts and strategies
- Ensures compliance with customer quality and delivery requirements
- Assist with managing company relationship with local DCMA personnel
- Assist with in-process, first article, and final inspections with QC group as necessary
- Ensure all parts meet customer requirements prior submitting to QC for final buyoff
- Ensure all work is performed by trained and competent personnel
- Ensure that good safety practices are known and followed
- Maintains inventory integrity with record keeping /stocking locations
- Implement process improvements as required
- Perform Root-Cause analysis and corrective actions as required
- Performs all other levels of work activities, as required by the Account Director
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Able to speak Spanish is preferable.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to recognize a variety of issues, problems, or opportunities in own and occasionally in other work groups and determines whether action is needed; identifies the need for and collects information to better understand issues, problems, and opportunities. Generally integrates information from a variety of sources; detects general trends, associations, and cause-effect relationships. Creates relevant options for addressing problems/opportunities and achieving desired outcomes. Generally formulates clear decision criteria; evaluates options by considering implications and consequences; chooses an effective option. Implements decisions or initiates action within a reasonable time. Generally includes work group members, direct supervisor, and occasionally members of others work groups in the decision-making process as warranted to obtain good information, make the most appropriate decisions, and ensure buy-in and understanding of the resulting decisions.
- Has a general sense of more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
- Generally ensures that required equipment and/or materials are in appropriate locations, organized and clean so that own and others' work can be done effectively.
- Allocates own time to complete group work as necessary; tries to coordinate own and others' schedules to avoid conflicts. Usually takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently. Uses time effectively and rarely allows irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Has experience of ATA 32, Landing Gear. Has experience in the development of performance metrics by use of various computer skills and software applications including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, or related programs.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hand and arms; lift up to 50 pounds; and work near moving mechanical parts.
- Is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear.
- Has clear vision at 20 inches or less. Has three-dimensional vision and has the ability to judge distances and spatial relationships. Has the ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus.
- Works in moderate levels of noise.