Operations Support Specialist- Freight & Suppliers
Raleigh, NC 27616
*********IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME Contract to Hire**********
Fast growing, innovative technology product manufacturer based in Raleigh, NC who distributes their consumer technology products to large national retailers and retailers such as Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club and Amazon is looking for a FULL TIME Operations Support Specialist.
• Excellent Company culture, benefits and room to grow, develop and advance
• Pay: $15/hr.-$17/hr. plus annual performance bonus opportunity
• Work Schedule: M-F: 8am-5pm
This person is part of an operations support team responsible for researching and providing documentation to Suppliers of components and finished goods for faulty, damaged, missing, or short shipped materials disputing invoices or requesting credits from supplier’s and providing detailed documentation to support.
This person would also be responsible for researching Freight vendor invoices to address services charged by not delivered such as missed deliveries, incorrect delivery location, missing product, damaged goods, delivery delays, etc. This person would be working closely with and communicating cross functionally with internal teams such as shipping and receiving, returns, quality assurance, and finance teams to assist with research and proper documentation needed to dispute.
This person would also be communicating directly with Supplier’s and freight vendors appropriate points of contact to resolve the issue financially with documentation to support.
This person reports to the Operations Support Supervisor
- Operations experience working cross functionally and directly with client accounts
- Intermediate/Advance ability using Microsoft Excel
- Finance experience a Plus
- Associates Degree in Math or Business with Finance emphasis-
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- Experience creating and following processes and being able to document effectively
- Problem Solver with a Sense of Urgency
- Detail Oriented & Multi-tasker
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)