Operations Support Specialist: Returns & Disputes
Raleigh, NC 27616
*********IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME Contract to Hire**********
Fast growing, innovative technology product manufacturer based in Raleigh, NC who distributes their consumer technology products to large national retailers and etailers such as Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club and Amazon is looking for a FULL TIME Operations Support Specialist.
• Excellent Company culture, benefits and room to grow, develop and advance
• Pay: $15/hr.-$17/hr. plus annual performance bonus opportunity
• Work Schedule: M-F: 8am-5pm
This person is part of an operations support team responsible for researching and providing documentation to charge retailers for improper returns along with researching and disputing short paid invoices by providing detailed documentation to support.
This person would be communicating cross functionally with internal teams (returns, quality assurance, and finance) to assist with research and assist with proper documentation needed. This person would also be communicating directly with the retailer appropriate points of contact.
Disputes would consist of retailers short paying invoices claiming things like “didn’t ship full order, late shipment, etc.”
Customer Returns are inspected ensuring all original components were returned and in a timely matter. Any returns that fall outside of the return policy per each retailer/e-tailer would require documentation and charge back to the retailer.
This person reports to the Operations Support Supervisor
- Operations experience working cross functionally and directly with client accounts
- Intermediate/Advance ability using Microsoft Excel
- Finance experience a Plus
- Associates Degree in Math or Business with Finance emphasis-
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- Experience creating and following processes and being able to document effectively
- Problem Solver with a Sense of Urgency
- Detail Oriented & Multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)