Tyler, TX 75701
• Gather important health data.
• Perform preliminary optical testing for patients.
• Educate patients in regards to contact lenses.
• Provide education about eyewear to patients.
• Provide style consulting to patients as they select the best eyeglasses for their personal style.
• Take measurements of eyewear and adjust and fit eyewear for patients.
• Input all data into our billing and records systems.
• Provide a variety of other office administrative duties as needed.
Our Ideal Optometric Technician Will Have:
• 2-3 years of experience in related field
• Attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
• Strong interest in technology.
• Caring and warming attitude.
• Demonstrated that you remain pleasant under pressure.
• Experience as optometric technician is desired but not required.