P/T School Kitchen Help- Several Locations!
This potentially turn into full time if interested!
Do you like working with children? Are you interested in helping to provide an enriching environment where our children learn and grow? If so, we have openings that are a perfect fit for you!
@Work Group Phoenix is currently looking for Kitchen Helpers for a local school district in North Phoenix.
• Unloading of food deliveries
• Placing food in dry, refrigerated, or freezer storage areas
• Food preparation
• Serving on the lunch line
• Training on the computer for meal service
• Money handling and verification
• Washing dishes, emptying trash, and cleaning floors
• Working various areas of set-up and providing clean-up
• Other duties as assigned
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Days. Hours average 15-40 hours per week depending on your availability and where you are placed. Start time can be as early as 6am. You must be flexible to work where needed.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Previous kitchen experience
• Basic English comprehension and communication skills
• Ability to stand/move for duration of shift
• Ability to work scheduled hours
• Reliable Transportation
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen, fingerprint clearance and background investigation
• Food Handlers Card
(you can obtain a food handlers card for $8.00 by visiting http://www.Azfoodhandlers.Com/eFoodMain.Aspx)
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.