San Diego, CA
Production Assemblers perform electro-mechanical assembly operations of various electronic or electrical units or systems within a demand flow production environment. Maintain assigned inventory. Focus on quality and continuous improvement in a production environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Electro-mechanical assembly experience.
2. Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, test procedures, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, and operation method sheets.
3. Ability to operate basic hand and power tools.
4. Basic computer knowledge.
5. Soldering skills (Thru Hole and SMT) – nice to have.
1. Able to work effectively in a demand flow-manufacturing environment as a team member on a production line.
2. Flexibility to perform various operations within a production line to maintain flow of work.
3. Good communication (verbal and written).
Education and Experience:
• High School education or equivalent desired.
• Prior experience in production line experience in an electronics-manufacturing environment is desired.
• Ability to interface with internal and external staff in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to prioritize projects and meet critical deadlines.
Work is performed in a light manufacturing demand flow production environment and requires repetitive arm and wrist motion (typically from assembly processes or computer operation), good manual dexterity, sitting and/or standing for long periods, and lifting up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision distance and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Normal office and light manufacturing working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate.
• Full time, 8 hours per day. M-F.
• Shift starts at 5: 00 am.