• Packing product.
• Packaging materials, loading items into containers.
• Weighing and labeling the items appropriately.
• Will perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory,
• Detailed records of materials and shipments.
• Packer to packaging of a variety of manufactured products.
• Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Previous packing experience.
• Can take direction well.
Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 DOE
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.