Paralegal- AGOURA HILLS
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Essential duties will be reviewing listing agreements, real estate contracts for acquisitions and dispositions of properties, handle title/HOA issues in the context of escrow closings.
• Create HOA governing documents
• Monitor HOA updates for legal impact on properties
• Work closely with senior leadership and closing attorneys, escrow/title companies, agents and brokers
• Handles various other duties as delegated by supervisor
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Paralegal Certificate
• 5-7 years experience in contract/title review, real estate closings
• BA degree preferred
• Active notary public commission preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills
• Intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook
• Positive, team-player who goes above and beyond for the TEAM
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Able and committed to working a Temp Assignment for 2-3 months,
Salary: $32.00 to $40.00 per hr.