Part-Time Gaming Compliance
Las Vegas, NV 89119
This position is responsible for researching law or jurisdictional regulations, amendments, specifications, or investigates facts, and prepares relevant documents to assist Compliance Department to license the Company and/or employees.
• Assists in administrative capacity to type, file, copy, collate, mail, or distribute appropriate and timely information to departments or regulatory agencies.
• Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management.
• Complies with the company's regulatory guidelines and corporate policies at all times.
• Prioritize work to devote the time necessary to thoroughly evaluate a situation, using all resources available (i.E. Dept. Files, internet), prior to responding or taking action.
• Maintains confidentiality regarding the company, products and employee information.
• Presents perspective, but recognizes and supports final decisions and directives from management.
• Keeps management apprised of the status of projects without management follow-up.
• Recognize and identify the department's overall needs, coming up with suggestions to improve processes.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.