Patient Financial Services Director - Austin, TX
This Patient Financial Services Director role reports directly to the CFO. Primary responsibility will be monitoring activities between collection and insurance agencies, along with the patient activity. Ensuring the organization is working within the limits of the contracts, legal terms, and regulatory requirements are vital to the success of this role.
Patient Financial Services Director Responsibilities
• Experience a certain level of autonomy as you develop techniques and procedures to ensure optimum efficiency within the department to produce quality results.
• Prepare and oversee financial reports, resolving third party denials and reimbursements while reporting any concerns to executive leadership.
• Establishing specific performance indicator reports and other benchmarks to measure the quality and performance of team members and departments to achieve overall company goals.
• Personally handle collections and assign responsibilities to co-workers to assist them with workflow.
• Manage cash budgets, patient account receivables, and budgets forecasts.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Bachelor Degree required (MBA preferred or equivalent experience)
• 7+ years management experience in a healthcare financial setting
• Extensive knowledge of Excel and IDX/Flowcast applications
• Strong experience in patient financial services with vast working knowledge of insurance companies
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Excellent leadership and team building skills
Position & Benefits
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and more.
Salary up to $85k/year. Flexible DOE based on years of experience and certifications. Performance is measured by quality outcomes, budgets, and overall team/department performance.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.