SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you have at least 2 years of experience working as a payroll clerk? AtWork Personnel Services in Santa Maria is currently recruiting for Payroll Clerk!
Job details for Payroll Clerk:
- Process weekly payroll for 300-400 employees using Famous 6.2 Software.
- Maintain payroll records, prepare W-2's and quarterly reports 941, DE-9, etc.
- Maintain time sheets, complete office forms, calculate, compute and code time sheets, time cards, etc.
- Responsible for weekly invoicing of labor to clients.
- Receptionist duties, including staffing the front desk, answering telephone, screening and addressing calls to proper parties, taking messages, interacting with visitors, customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Monday through Friday.
- Pay rate $14.00-$15.00/hr, depending on experience.
- Evaluations after 30/60/90 days.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
Job requirements for Payroll Clerk
- Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of experience working in payroll
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point is a plus.
- Experience with Pet Tiger payroll tracking is preferred, which is similar to Data Trak, Datatech
- Candidates must be Bi-lingual in English/Spanish language
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Santa Maria at (805) 928-6555. We look forward to hearing from you!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*
Malaina was born in San Luis Obispo and raised in Santa Maria, CA. She joined the AtWork team in March of 2018 after her prior employer, ABBA Employer Services, Inc., was acquired by AtWork Personnel. In her former work as a waitress, Malaina gained a love for customer service and helping people in any way possible. She started her staffing career doing payroll and clerical work and eventually worked her way to recruitment. During her spare time, Malaina loves spending time with her husband and family, doing BBQs, and watching movies.