Payroll and Benefits Specialist
los angeles, CA
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Managing and analyzing employee benefit programs
• Research issues, and track usage data
• Process payroll, including updating employee numbers, hours, garnishments, benefits and vacation, etc.
• Communicate with employees and management about benefits options and usage.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 3+ years of payroll experience
• ADP Workforce Now
• Must be detail-oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior experience in a publicly traded company is a plus.
Salary: $60-70k/year (DOE). This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.