Payroll and Benefits Specialist
los angeles, CA
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Managing and analyzing employee benefit programs
• Research issues, and track usage data
• Process payroll, including updating employee numbers, hours, garnishments, benefits and vacation, etc.
• Communicate with employees and management about benefits options and usage.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 3+ years of payroll experience
• ADP Workforce Now
• Must be detail-oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior experience in a publicly traded company is a plus.
Salary: $60-70k/year (DOE). This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!