Carlsbad, CA 92009
Are you looking for a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company? Do you have your Pharmacy Technicial License and ready to start as soon as possible?
If yes, please send resume and call AtWork Personnel and ask for Katie 442-287-0300
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES, EXPECTED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES—
• Pharmacy Technician may only work within the scope of their license per the law.
• Communicate with doctor's offices by phone, fax, email and/or mail correspondences to pursue prescription orders and/or required medical records to ship a patients order. Aids the pharmacist in clarifying prescriptions for completeness and clarity.
• High Call Volume per day (approximately 65-100 inbound and outbound calls combined per day)
• Provides excellent customer service while communicating with provider offices and teammates
• Thoroughly reviews prescriptions for authenticity and completeness. Consults pharmacist if there is any doubt.
• Consistently obtain a high percentage of valid prescription orders based on the number of quality outbound calls attempted
• Fills prescription for pharmacist review under the direct supervision of the pharmacist. Obtains pharmacist check 100% of the time prior to packaging prescription items for shipping.
• Creates and prints labels for Pharmacy products due to ship.
• Completes all computer data fields, when entering prescriptions into patient profiles. Notifies pharmacist of any duplicate product entries. Maintains accurate and detailed records in company database
• Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon the needs of the department
LICENSURE /CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS—
• Required: Current and unrestricted state Pharmacy Technician license. License must be valid and maintained and is subject to verification at any time.