- Sort and organize merchandise so that it can be easily located.
- Maintain records of items received and damaged merchandise returned.
- Restock inventory as it is received from vendors.
- Maintain quality control standards by checking items as they come in.
- Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift operation.
- Required to be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead.
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure as organizational skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly.
- The warehouse picker should at least be a high school graduate.
Having knowledge about warehouses is a plus.