Pipe Welder/Structural Welder
Kilgore, TX 75662
Monday-Friday**Must be available to work overtime and some Saturdays
• Must have experience welding with GMAW hard wire and MIG, preferably on pipe.
• Previous experience on Miller Pipeworx is a plus.
• Welding components will range from 2” to 6” and SCH 40 to SCH 160 pipe.
• Must read blue prints/drawings, operate cutting equipment and read/use various measuring devices.
• Candidates with 3 plus years welding experience preferred.
• Overhead crane experience is a plus.
• Will be expected to pass periodic welding tests (including x-ray testing), meet all compliance and know how to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with the company's quality standards.
• Must be able to pass 3 inch SCH 80 5G test.
• Willing to work overtime and weekends.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.