Print Press Operator - Plastics Industry
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Immediate openings for experienced Print Press Operators with plastics or paper industry experience to run print production for high-volume manufacturing operations in Las Vegas, NV. In this role, the Print Press Operator will assume responsibility for performing offset printing. Strong attention to detail as this team member is responsible for setting levels, achieving ink and water balance, analyzing and monitoring UV lighting levels, and ensuring all product output achieves high-satisfaction levels for the customer.
Print Press Operator Responsibilities
• Ensure that all the materials (ink, coatings, proofs samples and plates) are available for the job based on each job ticket.
• Comply with all safety requirements and operating procedures.
• Approve color matches and check plates before mounting including inspecting all coordinating plates, etc.
• Maintain and adjust ink levels and maintain quality control (ink density, registration, etc.) throughout the print production.
• Record and properly document all counts, load and ticket information, and inspect materials to ensure conformity to requirements.
• Manage all preventive maintenance functions of equipment as needed.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Higher degree in art, graphic design preferred.
• Minimum 5 years experience in offset printing in the plastics industry.
• Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift and overtime as needed.
• Recent/current experience working in a manufacturing environment. Plastics industry preferred.
Position & Benefits
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and more. Will be required to submit to and successfully pass 10-panel drug and criminal background screening to qualify.
Salary up to $48k/year. DOE based on years of experience + certifications and specialized expertise.
Position Type: Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire depending on overall experience and qualifications.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.