Product Designer - Engineer / Manufacturing
• Product Design - new concepts and improvements
• Research competitive brand innovations in product design, aesthetics and packaging.
• Write Product Specifications that define the product being developed.
• Enhance job performance in Design
• Provide input for the development and schedule of products
• Assist the project team to assure that the end product is delivered on time
• SolidWorks - advanced surfacing, (including splines, boundaries, lofts) advanced part modeling and assemblies
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Hand and digital sketching, 2D illustrations, and 3D model renders
• Understanding of Materials and Plastic Injection molding.
• Experience with Consumer Products is a plus.
• Interest in outdoors is a plus ie, hunting, fishing
$50k-$60k fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.