Production - Layout - Print
Tyler, TX 75702
4 days on 3 days off
• Safely operates a company vehicle/truck to transport products between Market Centers and remote/depot locations on time and according to route delivery and facility processing schedules.
• Manages daily route to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product.
• Loads/unloads product per company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Use safe precautions, proper tools, and equipment, and adhere to all safe work practices and policies.
• Knows and adheres to Federal, State, and local highway transportation laws and regulations.
• Carries at all time the required driving license and medical certification as required by state/federal regulations.
• Perform additional duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities described above.
• High school degree or equivalent preferred.
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid commercial driver's license, and meet minimum DMV/MVR points per company policy.
• 6 months previous truck driving experience in a similar vehicle to what is required on the job, or equivalent experience.
• Meets all Federal/State DOT requirements.
• Pass road-test (backing, shifting, driving in traffic, freeway, streets, etc.)
• Good verbal/written communication skills and ability to read traffic signs.
• Ability to prioritize and make decisions as to what items must be delivered immediately.
• Ability to meet attendance schedule and prompt arrival.
Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 25 lbs. And load/unload product from truck without assistance. Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ lbs., stand/walk while loading and unloading, frequently sit while driving for prolonged periods between locations, and requires the use of hand for grasping and other manipulations. Must be able to occasionally push and pull a force up to 50+ lbs. Moving carts and pallets. Requires bending, squatting, climbing, and reaching.
This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.