Production Control Scheduler
SFS, CA 90670
The Production Control Scheduler is responsible for managing workflow to ensure customer requirements are met through management of internal production resources. The scheduler performs a variety of production scheduling activities required to attain production objectives and the assignments are relatively complex and generally involve scheduling activities for products and/or production processes where the manufacturing process is variable.
• As an integral part of the Supply Chain and in order to meet the business plan, the following responsibilities are required to achieve these goals:
• Review and publish assigned work centers' dispatch list to support daily schedules
• Monitor and report on work center performance to schedule
• Work closely with operations to understand and act on production issues relating to quality and equipment
• Identify and report non-moving inventory with recommended dispositions (aging report)
• Interface with Scheduling team to ensure WIP movement to replenish buffer inventories that meet production goals
• Work with Production Planners to resolve scheduling issues to meet customer demand and inventory targets
• Participate in production meetings
• Perform routine scheduling activities
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High School diploma. Some college preferred
• 4+ years experience
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Permanent Residents Only
Salary: $30 / hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.