Richmond, CA 94080
• Must be at least 18 years-old
• High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred
• Punctual attendance is critical. Your timely, reliable and regular attendance is required
• Overtime, weekend and holiday work, as required
• Must be able to work in a high-paced warehouse environment with strict deadlines
• Satisfactory drug and background screening following conditional offer
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Ability to work in multiple roles throughout the Fulfillment Center
• Must comply with all company policies and procedures
• Falsification on application will disqualify candidacy
• Full-time position, including, nights and weekends
• Forklift Certification may be required for certain Warehouse positions
• Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to handle exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.) with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation.
What You'll Receive
• Competitive compensation, starting at $13.50/hour
• Employee Discount Program
• Health, dental and vision benefits
• Paid sick leave and vacation
• Excellent opportunities for advancement