Henderson, NV 89011
Production Operator Responsibilities
• Sets up, oversees, and operates ASI equipment and files.
• Convert materials into finished product in accordance with specifications, procedures, and practices.
• Follow standard processes and procedures as established and assigned by the Operations Manager and/ or Area Team leader.
• Achieve optimum product quality through proper handling of consumables, materials, and machines.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of equipment and workspaces.
• Respond to "rush" or urgent requests without prior notice, while still maintaining accuracy and deadline requirements.
Ideal Production Operator Candidate will have...
• Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Ability to follow procedures well and great attention to detail
• Excellent attendance track record
• Intermediate math skills
• Basic computer skills
• Mechanically inclined
• Ability to stand for extended periods
• Ability to lift and/or push/ pull up to 50 pounds occasionally is required
Salary - $12.40/hr. Position offers many perks while in this role including full-time hours, weekly pay, overtime, full benefit options, and more!
Additional screening: Candidates must successfully pass full background and drug screening.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.