Production Planning/Customer Service
Buford, GA 30519
The Production Planning/Customer Service position requires a highly motivated and outgoing individual with excellent communication skills with the ability to integrate seamlessly into our existing customer service team.
- Manage customer orders (from order entry to product shipment)
- Maintain communication with customer to deliver status updates
- Plan production time to ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Coordinate and follow up with purchasing, shipping, receiving, and accounting departments
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Microsoft Office experience ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with purchase orders, client contract, sales and documentation
- Experience with BOM, material expediting and production planning
- Experience working with a team in a professional office environment
- 1 year of customer service experience
This is a fulltime opportunity. Excellent benefits and a great working environment. Location is in Buford, Georgia.