Los Angeles, CA
Essential Job Requirements:
• Demonstrated experience with multiple product launches, and fast pace product transitions in significant size organization.
• Leading and managing both manufacturing associates and highly technical personnel.
• Leading vendor selection for the outsourcing of complex processes.
• Managing capital equipment selection and fabrication.
• Implement manufacturing operations strategy in alignment with company plan and customer needs.
• Overcoming the challenges of manufacturing; providing innovative solutions to those challenges.
• Knowledge of complex data management tools, statistical process control performance.
• Design, development, and roll-out of operational metrics.
• Deep experience with various documentation controls, MRP and MES systems. Experience with Agile is a plus.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years' experience in supervising manufacturing and production operations.
• Should have at least 3-5 years of overall manufacturing experience.
• Experience within the Food and Beverage industry is a plus.
• Effective written and verbal communication
• US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Salary: $65k - $75k year. 1st & 2nd shifts available some overtime required Excellent benefits package (health, dental and vision insurance) 401 (k)