Las Vegas, NV
• Lead a team of engineers, sales support personnel, factories while interfacing with customers on their projects, when it is requested to support sales.
• Work closely with sales personnel and senior management to set priorities between projects and to coordinate the delivery of the product(s) to the customer.
• Ensure a design can meet the customer's requirements specified by the salesperson.
• Review a customer's proposal, prior to submittal to the customer, to ensure that: a proposal's product cost, tooling cost and schedule can be met for a given project. Risks for this project are identified to the team and management.
• Plan and track projects/tasks to insure timely delivery of the product per customer's requirements
• Ensure the product design is documented and meets the standards as required by the company and/or the customer.
• Responsible for all communications of project related issues to senior management, project team, factory and the customer.
• Maintain the data in the project tracker, Excel, Wrike or other tools as required to manage the project. Regularly reporting operational metrics, as requested.
• Build a strong relationship with the customer contacts supporting the salesman. Develop a method to insure the company's internal processes align and match with the customer's process, reducing confusion between the two parties.
• Continuously improve the process of delivering products to our customers.
Understand the Engineering process to solve problems and Manufacture products. System Design knowledge to understand tradeoff between technical and practical requirements. Product knowledge to insure they understand the product they are managing. High degree of organizational skills while managing the details of many projects, simultaneously. Ability to negotiate solutions which meet expectations for the project. Manage and report on project details. Able to utilize and learn computer applications. Use technology (e-mail, MS Project, Wrike, etc.) to increase our ability to transfer information, effectively. Ability to analyze a system design technically, financially and from an overall project perspective to set realistic and obtainable targets in each area. Lead a multi-functional team.
$60k - $70k This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.