Property Maintenance Coordinator
Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Perform customer service functions in a high-volume contact call center environment
• Field online maintenance inquiries and perform outbound calls to collect and verify customer account and inquiry information
• Create work tickets and determine if work order needs support from internal maintenance team or external network
• Manage all work order cases from start-to-finish to ensure positive service resolution
• Multi-task and toggle through dual screens and multiple software programs
• Perform initial troubleshooting as front-line support for all reported maintenance issues
• Follow workflow script and troubleshooting guides while processing work orders
• Field escalated customer inquiries with top-level professionalism at all times
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum 2+ years recent experience working in a contact call center environment
• Strong multitasking experience
• Team environment experience
• Ability to handle conflict
• Be adaptable to change
• Microsoft Office
• Previous Property management or construction experience a PLUS!
Salary: $15/ hr. This position is seasonal but may lead to a full-time opportunity with potential for a pay increase based on attendance and overall performance.
Benefits offered include medical, dental, and vision. Perks include an attendance & performance bonus program, referral bonus program and more!
Day shifts include Monday - Friday & Tuesday - Saturday. Never work a Sunday! Must be flexible with schedule and able to pass full drug and background screen.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.