Phoenix, AZ 85008
All 3 shifts available. Set your own schedule!
• Communicates with Charge Nurse and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition
• Provide assessments such as vitals, behavioral and physical symptomatology
• Respond quickly to changes in patient's status
• Perform basic nursing functions under the direction of the Charge Nurse
• Other duties as directed by core staff and charge nurse
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Must have a minimum of 1 year experience working with the SMI (Severely Mentally Ill) population within the last 3 years
• Knowledge of behavioral management/de-escalation methods, crisis intervention techniques
• Associates Degree and 1 year of full-time behavioral health experience -OR-
• Bachelors Degree with emphasis on Human Services, Counseling and Psychology plus one year of behavioral health experience -OR-
• An equivalent of education and experience entirely related to behavioral health totaling 2 years
• Level 1 Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Valid CPR Card
• Valid First Aid or BLS Card
• TB Testing (completed within last 6 months)
• Physical (completed within last 6 months)
• CPI Card (@Work Group can assist with scheduling class)
• Updated Resume (with all SMI experience outlined, if applicable)
• Degree or Transcripts
• Drug Testing (will be completed in our office)
Salary: $15.00 / hr
Schedule: Facility runs 3 - 8 hour shifts, seven days a week. Pick your schedule!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.