If yes, please respond with your resume ASAP
QA Inspector –
Looking for an individual that will perform sampling of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods. Inspects, defects and dispositions, according to specific product quality specifications, finished goods and documents results in manufacturing batch record. Oversees manufacturing personnel and procedures adherence to departmental and company standard operating procedures and GMP guidelines. Performs routine facility environmental testing as well as basic laboratory and manufacturing equipment calibration and assorted physical and chemical testing relating to the manufacture and quality of dietary supplements.
• Able to lift, bend climb and reach.
• Analytical, computer and mathematical skills.
• Previous QA experience in Pharmaceutical industry
• Flexibility in work hours preferred
• Forklift certified
• 1st shift 4: 00am-12: 30pm
• 2nd shift 12: 00pm-8: 30pm