Huntington Beach, CA 92605
• Responsible for components inspection, data collections and reporting, inspection/disposition of defective components and supplier returns, pilot runs, and creating inspection forms
• Update and maintain instrument asset calibration database and component catalogs
• Conduct club assembly
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 2+ years experience in Quality Control
• Experience with calipers
• Effective written and verbal communication English and Spanish
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Must know how to read imperial and metric rulers.
• Word and Excel knowledge
• No cert required needed. ASQ CQIA OR CQI a plus
Salary: Up to $15.00 DOA This position is a full-time
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.