Quality Assurance Technicians – Torrance, CA
Torrance, CA 90502
Commercial Bakery in Torrance has an opening for an experienced Quality Assurance Technicians Salary based on experience and certifications.
The Food Quality Leads and Technicians are responsible for inspecting and enforcing the company’s food safety and Quality Assurance Program. Multiple shifts available.
- Responsible for monitoring the company’s quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Conducting scheduled facility observation checks.
- Enforce GMP's, HACCP, SOP's and Food Safety regulations and policies.
- Monitor product and facility temperature from receiving to shipping.
- Verify HACCP checks are being conducted according to plant HACCP plan.
- Work with production to assure that all products are produced up to specification.
- Conduct organoleptic testing on raw materials and raw products throughout the entire production process.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Maintain highest possible house keeping standards to prevent microbial contamination, this will include light sanitation duties to prevent cross contamination during processing.
- Demonstrate accurate and complete documentation control.
- Take corrective action when necessary and communicate the non-compliance to QA Manager.
- Responsible for daily review of fellow QA technician documentation.