Jackson, TN 38305
Quality Control Workers, Jackson, TN
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Use various inspection tools provided by client to inspect quality of food grade plastic-formed products.
- Perform various levels of inspection depending on requirements.
- Accurately read and follow work instructions.
- Maintain clean and organized work station.
- Perform all other duties directed by supervisor.
Must be able to work some mandatory overtime and Saturdays.
- Takes pride in work
- Attention to detail and quality
- Able to work independently
Pay rate is $10.00 an hr.
First: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Normal shift is 8 hours. MUST have the availability to work 12 hour shifts as required by the client.
Paid weekly on Friday.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift.
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Good hand eye coordination.
- Good vision.
- Must follow all plant rules.
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Call Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 731-407-7792
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit