Quality Engineering Manager
Las Vegas, NV 89119
This is a direct full-time, fully benefited position offering competitive compensation and benefits for the ideal candidate. As the technical Quality Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all technical and quality compliance for the department. As a member of management, this role requires a high level of professionalism as this role will require higher-level discussion with independent test labs, regulators and operators to determine technical compliance, resolving critical issues and in-depth contract negotiations.
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer Manager
• Review of the implementation of product ideas against market and technical standards to assess compliance and feasibility.
• Bring forward and present quality improvement suggestions for new or enhanced implementations to executive team members and other key stakeholders positioning your suggestions in alignment with compliance and quality product outcomes.
• Continual review of new and upcoming compliance regulations in order to have a proactive approach to quality compliance and technical efficiencies based on current and future industry regulations.
• Develop and personally oversee the regular revisions of test scripts and internal systems used by internal technical compliance engineers and other cross-functional departments.
• Compile the reporting data and submit/present findings to necessary parties including internal departments and executive management for review.
• Attend and participate in regular meetings with independent test labs to ensure the scheduling and deadlines are on a schedule based on the company's overall approval.
• Audit all test lab invoices to ensure fees assessed are properly used and allocated. Report and resolve any and all discrepancies as needed.
• Manage and work collaboratively to resolve all issues found during the quality testing process.
• Provide continued assistance with producing the necessary software needed by other departments within the organization while handing the continual incoming request that comes from the field.
Quality Engineer Manager Compensation overview - position is a fully benefited, full-time salaried role with salary potential up to $115, 000/yr DOE.
Ideal Quality Engineer Manager will have...
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
• 8+ years experience in quality assurance and technical compliance roles within the gaming industry.
• 5+ years recent experience in a direct management role with direct reports.
• Strong technical acumen and hands-on experience.
• Effective written and verbal communication.
• Ability to take minimal direction and possesses a strong inner compass.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.