Temecula, CA 92590
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive request for quotes (from customer/sales personnel)
• Review any drawing/print note requirements and determine if feasible
• Determine if new, rebuild or revision change
• Estimate assembly time (consult manufacturing &scheduling for realistic completion)
• Verify manufacturer components part number
• Verify bill of material (BOM), part drawing/print
• Verify any changes to requirements
• Determine part requirements, if any tooling is needed or have in house; get pricing & availability of new tooling if needed
• Determine the part quantity & gather information on availability & pricing
• Compile information and give to sales personnel
• Maintain file information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty accurately.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Ability to successfully navigate and search the internet.
Must be detail oriented.
Type 35 WPM.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.