RN Medical Surgical
El Paso, TX 79925
In the Medical-Surgical RN role you will provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. You will also collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
• Salary is up to $60, 000/yr DOE + sign-on and relocation package. This is a direct, full-time employment opportunity.
• Perks and benefits of the job include a robust healthcare benefits package, flexible PTO, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Medical-Surgical RN Responsibilities Include:
• Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
• Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
• Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
• Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
• Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patients right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
• Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN
• Current RN licensure in Texas
• BCLS certified
• MUST have at least 2 years recent (within last 2yrs) RN acute care experience
For immediate consideration, please contact Tara Yeager, National Account Manager at (702) 485-4565 or email tara@atwork.Com.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our medical division specializes in the healthcare industry where we have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.