RNs - Behavioral
In a behavioral health setting, you will have responsibilities similar to those listed below.
• Complete assessments and screenings
• Assess mental health status
• Administer both routine and emergency medical care
• Administer medications under supervision
• Ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment
• Proper completion of all charting and paperwork requirements
• Communicate with Nurse Manager, Charge Nurse, and co-workers as appropriate about changes in the patients' clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology
• Other duties as directed by the facility
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum of one year of nursing experience in a correctional setting
• Active, unencumbered Arizona or Compact State License
• Current TB (within last year)
• Current Physical (within last year)
• Valid CPR or BLS Card
• Current Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Proof of Immunity to MMR and TDAP (Titers or Shot Records Required)
• Drug Screening (issued by our office)
Salary: $33.00-$35.00/hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.