Tyler, TX 75703
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking is essential for this position.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.G. Pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Other administrative duties as needed
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but a high school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
• 5+ years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
• Ability to create an organized filing system
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
• Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.