We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of the Housekeeping Specialist include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Pay card
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips