1090 Sunrise Ave Suite 190 Roseville, CA 95661
The @WORK Group is a leader in the staffing industry, with nearly 100 offices nationwide. Awarded Top US Staffing firm and Best of Staffing by Inaverno/CareerBuilder, two years in a row. We are currently looking for a Staffing Recruiter to join our winning team.
Position Highlights:Seeking a recruiter who can aggressively source candidates in the clerical, technical, and professional fields. Must have experience with face–to-face interviewing, social media, and virtual recruiting. Must be able to make GREAT placements in a fast paced environment, excellent communication skills with the clients and be able to travel to locations on a short notice. Note, this is NOT a remote recruiting job! It is an onsite/office position job with Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm work schedule.
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to define their talent needs and to provide best in class recruiting services
- Provide a consultative approach to recruiting
- Source candidates using various mediums (networking, internet research, database, cold calling, job boards, etc.)
- Recruit, qualify, and interview candidates in the industrial, clerical, admin, technical, and professional fields
- Use legal ethical hiring practices when interviewing and hiring employees
- Facilitate and follow up on interviews between clients and applicants
- Create and maintain applicant files
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by AtWork and awareness of the competition
- Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly hiring goal and placements
- At least one year of recruiting experience. Staffing industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to find top talent, source candidates and build solid relationship with them
- Inside sales experience a plus
- People person, enjoys working with others
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Approach work with a strong sense of urgency in making quality matches
- Must be able to travel to locations on a short notice.
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- Great at multitasking
- Excellent phone skills
This is the people business and we’re changing lives. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, then send your resume.
Questions? Call 916-316-8102 and ask for Josephine