Recruiting Account Manager
North Las Vegas, NV 89107
Our Recruiting Account Manager will join the spotlight in our Commercial Division and manage the day-to-day client relationships while actively recruiting top talent to fill open positions. Our recruiting methodologies blend the traditional and non-traditional aspects of talent attraction to ensure the ideal fit. Cross-over support for other divisions and teams will be an integral part of this role as moving priorities change throughout the day. Having the ability to adapt to change, work in a fast paced environment, execute with precision, and perform with a "quality first" mindset are keys to success in this role.
The ideal Recruiting Account Manager will possess the following:
• Manage all account activity to include administrative, follow-up calls, site visits, payroll coordination, etc. As needed to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
• Uncover new opportunities within the account and initiate introductions via email and in person monthly while keeping records in CRM database.
• Proactively build candidate pipeline for open positions.
• Manage accurate records in ATS database for applicant workflow.
• Communicate with national sales teams and sales executives on account metrics, analytics, and trends as requested.
• Assist with recruiting initiatives for cross-functional divisions.
• Ensure all open seats are filled to exceed client expectations.
• Conduct interviews, reference checking, administer assessments, and background checks as required to ensure and uphold quality candidate screening requirements.
• Work in tandem with other recruiters as needed.
• Manage the reporting for all account management and recruitment initiatives and present to the executive team.
Recruiting Account Manager Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years experience in recruiting with account management responsibilities.
• College degree or equivalent education and training.
• Performance-based experience measured by KPI's.
• Staffing agency experience a plus!
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and ATS/CRM software.
• Innovative, growth mindset with a "get it done" work ethic.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
Perks of the Recruiting Account Manager role
• Full-time Position
• Enhanced PTO Program
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Company Outings
• Community Service & Volunteer Initiatives
• On-going Training & Development Opportunities
Compensation includes base salary (DOE) + competitive commission package + bonus program
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates and clients. Apply online today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.