Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU
El Paso, TX 79925
Salary: $71, 000/yr DOE + sign-on bonus and relocation makes this a lucrative compensation package for the right Intensive Care Unit RN. This position is a direct full-time, fully benefited work opportunity! Excellent benefits package and growth opportunities. Benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, and tuition reimbursement.
ICU Registered Nurses (RN) Responsibilities Include:
• Demonstrate knowledge and application of the nursing process.
• Participate and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
• Support, maintain and provide an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
• Practice develop and endorse customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
• Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patient's right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
• Plan and implement patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
• Evaluate and document patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on the assessment of the patient
• Acute Care Experience with a minimum of 3 years working most recently in ICU
• Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state. BCLS certified required.
• CCRN preferred
• S.T.A.B.L.E. Preferred
• NRP preferred
• ACLS upon hire or transfer into the unit (Exception: GN must obtain within six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into unit.)
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.